Monday, March 31, 2014

Business Card Holder…Sugar and Tea Bag Keeper

Sometimes when you're out at a restaurant, they may not have the particular sugar packets you like or none at all. They may also not serve hot tea, which is a must for me! I usually keep extras floating around in some pocket of my purse, but I just switched it up to this!!

Business card holder…

business card holder

This works great now, because it's not fun when they tea bag or sugar packet breaks open in your purse. Come in and see...

I found this business card holder in the $1.00-$3.00 bins at Michael's Craft store, but you can find these anywhere.

business card holder

Holds 3 packets of sugar and 2 tea bags!

business card holder

Close it up and tuck it in your purse.

business card holder

Just make sure yours is thick enough to hold what you need.

business card holder

Now my brain is ticking with what else I can use these for, maybe…

  • sewing kit
  • first aid kit to hold band aids and alcohol wipes
  • hold your gift certificates you haven't used yet
  • postage stamps
  • emergency cash tucked away
  • fabric swatches to match things when you're shopping

If you can think of something, share it in the comment section!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Karen~


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, you drink Tetley tea. You must be very highclass and sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea - I have one of these but no-one wants my business cards lol this is a much better idea for it. I'm thinking it would be great to take my green tea bags to work - maybe I'll actually drink it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wonder where you get all those genius ideas... Here is another one that I will remember the next time I see a business card holder in a shop. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb use of an everyday item!
    I truly need a tea wallet.
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I always seen surprised when people come up with genious ideas for new ways to use a product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea. Maybe I need several of these !
    One for my purse, car, little "gifts" for others ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a genius! I love how you take something & make it into a totally different item of use. Great job. Keep the ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been carrying around my Splenda like this for a few years now. People always laugh and say "why didn't I think of that".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails